Let me help with some basics
FIELD TRAINING EXERCISE
" FTX BULL RUN"
Training goals include:
Developing each member of the chain of command to perform his duties with competence, confidence, and pride.
Maintaining small unit integrity during training and support activities. Accomplishing tasks as units.
Training in airsoft standard.
Developing and maintaining discipline and esprit de corps to ensure JTAG as a cohesive and defendable airsoft team.
Maintaining standard level of physical fitness.
2 Platoons (Red & Blue)
4 Teams (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie & Delta)
Program of activities will include PT, but will focus mostly on combat formations and milsim operations.
1-01: COMBAT FORMATION BY STATIONS (all in airsoft standards)
(g) BOUNDING OVER WATCH
(h) BREAK CONTACT
(i) FIRE & MANEUVER...airsoft range
(j) COMMUNICATION / HAND SIGNALS
Apply the different combat formations...
Some highlights of BULL RUN will include the following scenarios:
2-01: Baptism of Fire (fox and hounds)
· The Foxes:
- Few Volunteers
· The Hounds: All remaining Forces
· Game Time: 45 mins.
· Game Rules:A few foxes will be singled out and identified by armband configuration. The remaining Forces will play as hounds. The ratio of foxes to hounds should be at least 10:1(depending on the ratio). The foxes are released first and are given a short head start (5 mins). The hounds are then released to hunt down the foxes. For the foxes to win, at least one of them must survive the stated time period. For the hounds to win, they must hunt down all the foxes within the designated field, and within the stated time limit. No re-spawn.
2-02: Attack & Defend
· Divide Forces into 2 Platoons
(a) 1st Platoon (Red)
(b) 2nd Platoon (Blue)
· Game Time: 45 minutes
· Game rules: 1st Platoon (Red) is assigned in an easily defensible area (The Village). They are limited in their movements and must stay in the area of their defense. They are defending their flag, hanging well within their defensive positions. In order for the attacking forces (Blue) to win, they must pull off the flag. It is not necessary to carry or move the flag, but simply pull it off without being eliminated. They must also do it in 45 minutes. No re-spawn.
2-03: Attack & Defend
· Reverse the situation of 2-02
· Same time frame, same rules
2-04: Search & Destroy
· Divide Forces into 1st (RED) & 2nd Platoon (BLUE)
· Game Time: 90 minutes
· Game Rules: Each Platoon will be given a staging area. The objective is to simply eliminate the other side. There is no flag or flag stations in this event. In the case of time limit, whichever unit has eliminated more of their opposition, wins. NO re-spawn.
2-05: Rescue Mission (Milsim)
Two downed pilots are hiding in the jungle, waiting to be rescued. Special Operations Command (SOC) have sent a team of Navy Seals to rescue the pilots and brought them to Spec Ops Base where a team of Army Rangers are waiting. From there, they will have to pick up a package and bring the Pilots to the airfield for their final extraction. They win.
On the other side a small group of rebel sympathizers were chasing the rescuers trying to catch the Pilots as well. If they succeeded in capturing either of the two pilots, they have to bring him/them to the Rebel base and present to their leader for interrogation (held the pilot/s for 5 minutes). The Pilot/s was carrying a top-secret document which they buried somewhere in the jungle. If the rebels succeeded in the recovery of the document, they win.
In the final stage of the mission, each group (SpecOps & Rebels) have the chance to chase each other to avoid mission completion. A horn/whistle will be sounded signifying the final stage of this scenario. Be Alert!
Navy Seals – Alpha Team
Army Rangers – Bravo team
Rebel Sympathizer – Charlie Team
Rebels – Delta Team
If a member is eliminated he/she has to return to the staging area.
Remaining members of the team will have to reinforce the others to complete the mission.
Seals will be deployed 3 minutes before the rebel sympathizers pursued.
Seals will start from the staging area; North of the Airfield.
Rebel sympathizers will start from the South of the Airfield.
Rangers will have to stay inside the Spec Ops Camp and wait for the Seals and the Pilot.
Rebels will have to stay inside the Village and wait for their sympathizers and the downed Pilot.
The pilots can shoot back to the rebels with a pistol, and can only be neutralize (wounded) if get hit.
Failure to accomplish the mission will result into a draw.
Game time: 90 Minutes
Area of Operation:
Staging Area – The Airfield
Ranger Base – Spec Ops Camp
Rebel Base – The Village
Pilots hiding place – The Forward Operating Base (near the river)
Extraction Point – North of the Airfield
Location of hidden document to be revealed by organizers only in a need to know basis.
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN !!!
Mabuhay mga kaliwat ni Dagohoy!