1ST INVITATIONAL AIRSOFT ENCOUNTER
NOV. 22, 2009
TOURNAMENT RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Registration will start at 8AM to 8:45AM
2. Game starts at exactly 9AM of Nov. 22, 2009
3. Schedule of games will be given each team after draw of lots
4. Time schedule/table will be strictly followed
All members of the team must assemble at the starting point
Or face disqualification. The complete team will be awarded
5. Rule of succession- if team a and b finished the game in less than 12 minutes time 12 minutes break will be given and the next game will start their game immediately after.
6. A combatant can leave the weapon on the spot where he/she was hit.
7. Remember that we will always conduct chrono during staging so always be on alert.
deactivate the bomb and bring to camp 100 points
bring red flag to your camp 100 points
eliminate all combatants 100 points
1. when 15 minutes lapses
2. when objectives are done (i.e. bring the flag to camp)
NOTE: if the bomb is already deactivated players should still bring the red flag to their respective camps before the 12 minutes time limit
1. AEG rifles and gas/blowback handguns only- both rifle and hand guns are allowed with in 450 fps limit
2. 1 long 2 hand guns are allowed
3. 3 hand guns are allowed without 1 long rifle.
4. Guns with pointed tip are not allowed.
NO restriction for ammunition
1. Gun chrono should be 450fps and below.
2. Chrono will always be done before the game.
(So please check your fps before staging.)
1. YELLOW CARD – 10 POINTS/CARD
A. Talking to marshal’s when in play
B. Blind firing – shooting above the eye level
-Shooting when the gun is away from his body
C. Members of the team talking to head marshals and he/she is not the team leader
D. HIT calling
E. Coaching/deadman- talking
F. Removing eye protective gear during play and inside the kill zone.
G. Not raising his weapon when called HIT by the marshals and on the way outside the kill zone.
H. HIT players sharing their weapons to an active team mate
I. Firing beyond the battle area.
J. Accidentally hitting a marshal
2. RED CARD - 20 POINTS PER CARD
A. Deliberate over kill/fragrant/dangerous acts of playing style
B. Failure to comply with the marshal’s call
C. Trash talking to marshals and to opponents team member’s
D. Intentionally firing outside the playing area
E. Going out of the playing area when the game is still in play.
F. False start by the team
G. Failure to report in the staging area within 3 minutes when the team is called
H. Game fixing for both teams- under the discrimination of head marshals and marshals
I. Intentionally hitting a marshal- always check your fire
3. BLACK CARD – 100 POINTS
(minus 100pts from total team score and the combatant/s will be ejected for the rest of the event without alternate.)
A. Any combatant that is found disrespectful to marshals and members of the game committee
B. Repeatedly and intentionally destroying some parts of the facility surroundings.
C. After a game during a spot chrono and weapon/s exceeded the 450 fps limit
D. Combatant is found under the influence of prohibited drugs, and alcohol (even with hung over)
E. Starting a fight/insulting weapons with other players
F. Bringing in of the deadly weapons in the gamesite
Basic don’ts of airsoft
1. No mask/goggles no play
2. No radio communication of any kind including cell phones
3. No smoke/flash bangs allowed
4. No M203 shell allowed, fired manually or from AEG
5. No ricochets and no gun hit
a) MARSHALS DECISION IS FINAL!
b) Only team leaders are allowed to contest/complain from the
grievance committee after each game, afterwards, it’s not anymore valid.
c) Only team leaders are allowed to discuss with the committee
regarding points, infraction/s and request/s to avoid delays.
d) Opposing teams must engage. No game fixing.
e) Team leaders can request to head/lead marshal if he is in doubt of
opponent’s fps after each game.
ENJOY THE GAME
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!!!!!!!!HOOAAHH apil mo tanan mga sirs!!!
Last edited by CAT|kurt on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total