1 Complete Upgrade for the Steyr AUG Variants on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm
Stock : 8.4v NiMh
Lvl1 : 9.6v NiCd/NiMh or 7.4v Lipo
Lvl2 : 11.1v 12c lipoly, High Speed Motor, Mosfet
Lvl3 : 11.1v 20c lipoly, Magnum motor, Mosfet
Note : Use type0 cylinder for best performance.
400fps+ : SP120, CA airseal nozzle
450fps : SP120 or PDI 190%, Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, CA airseal nozzle
500fps : SP130 or SP140, Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, CA airseal nozzle, TU or STU gears, high torque motor, Metal Full-tooth piston body
550fps : SP140 or SP150, Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, CA airseal nozzle, STU or ITU gears, high torque motor, Half-tooth piston body (for ITU gears)
Lvl1 : Polycarb Piston Body
Lvl2 : Metal Teeth Piston Body
Lvl3 : DF Reinforced ver3 Gearbox, Metal Teeth Piston Body (Full-Tooth or Half-Tooth Depends on setup), Metal Cylinder head, CA ribbed type0 cylinder
Lvl1 : SCS, Hop rubber
Lvl2 : 6.03 ID 509mm Tight Barrel, SCS, Hop rubber
Lvl3 : 6.00 ID 509mm (or longer) Tight Barrel, SCS, Hop rubber
1. Not all will achieve the same results, it depends on parts brand and skills of your gunsmith (or your skills).
2. Brand specification is not given, since everyone have their own brand preferences.
3. Prices depends on store/location.
4. 550fps++ upgrades is not included since it is illegal as per our laws.
5. This is for reference only, the author is not responsible for damages that might be caused to your AUG. Proceed with caution.
For comments and suggestions, please post it here.
Got this from FAS... hope this helps