1 Complete Upgrade for the AK47 (fullstock) on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 pm
ROF upgrade(sp120 or equivalent)
Stock : 8.4v 2400mah NiCd
Lvl1 : 9.6v 2400mah and up NiCd/NiMh, MOSFET, high speed gearset.
Lvl2 (27-29rps) : 10.8v 2400mah and up Nicd/NiMh or 11.1v 20c lipoly, MOSFET,Magnum motor.
Lvl3 (32+rps): 12v 4000mah+ and up NiCd or NiMh, Mosfet, 7mm bearing gearbox, prometheus low resistance wiring, short stroking (max 2 teeth) systema Turbo motor.
Note : Use type0 cylinder for best performance.
400fps+ : SP110, airseal nozzle, sealed hopup.
450fps : SP120 or PDI 190%(470+), Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, airseal nozzle
500fps : SP130 (490+)/ pdi260% or SP140/pdi300% (520+), Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, airseal nozzle, TU (sp130)or STU gears (sp140), high torque motor, Metal Full-tooth piston body
550fps : SP150, Metal spring guide with bearing, piston head with bearing, airseal nozzle, STU or ITU gears, high torque motor, Half-tooth piston body (for ITU gears), Bore Up Kit.
Lvl1 : Polycarb Piston Body (preferably with adjusted angle of engagement)
Lvl2 : Metal Teeth Piston Body (preferably with adjusted angle of engagement)
Lvl3 : Metal Teeth Piston Body (Full-Tooth or Half-Tooth Depends on setup preferably with adjusted angle of engagement), Metal Cylinder head with thick padding, hard hop rubber
Lvl1 : SCS, Hop rubber
Lvl2 : 6.03 ID 455mm Tight Barrel, SCS, Hop rubber
Lvl3 : 6.01 ID 455mm (or longer) Tight Barrel, SCS, Hop rubber, good quality pellets.
Race Gun Upgrade
level 3 of all categories
1. Not all will achieve the same results, it depends on parts brand and skills of your gunsmith (or your skills).
2. Brand specification is not given, since everyone have their own brand preferences.
3. Prices depends on store/location.
4. 550fps++ upgrades is not included since it is illegal as per our laws.
5. This is for reference only, the author is not responsible for damages that might be caused to your AK. Proceed with caution.
For comments and suggestions, please post it here.
Got this from FAS... hope this helps