1 Tips on how to handle firecrackers 'safely'. on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm
1. When lighting fireworks, keep them at arm's length.
2. Do not go near a lit "fountain" to check if it's working.
3. Don't handle firecrackers when drunk as one's mental faculties are not alert.
4. Keep children away from fireworks, even "luces" or sparklers.
5. Don't pick up firecrackers that did not explode.
Mao ingat ingat lang para iwas disgrasya.
Kay naa ra bay dghang bag-o na paboto ron like from "Goodbye Philippines" to "Goodbye Earth." ug uban pa.