Please login or register

AnK M933 Review Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or register

AnK M933 Review Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AnK M933 Review Empty AnK M933 Review Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Any Pros and Cons about this gun? I'm planing to buy one this coming Friday... Very Happy

2AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

maomag

maomag

AnK M933 Review IMG_30021

A&K M933 Specifications:
Manufacturer: A&K China
Weight: 4.2 kg with box
Power: 300-320fps with 0.2g BB
Metal Gear Box: Yes
Adjustable Hop Up: Yes
Hi-Capacity Magazine: Included
Battery and Charger: Included 8.4v mini
Gearbox Type: Type 2
Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds
Lenght: 680mm
Height: 225mm
Accuracy: 120 feet
Features:
One-Piece Outer Barrel
Delta Ring Assembly
Retractable LE Stock
Removable Carry Handle
Metal Gearbox Frame
Working Charging Handle
CQB Length Barrel

3AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 pm

maomag

maomag

nluperte: personally can't give you a review on this AEG since i haven't touch or see this gun personally but take note that all other AEG's in the market today are repairable, upgradeable & with regards to M4 variants, you can have all the accessories to dress up your gun.

as they say, if you want to pimp your gun and wants to look like the good guys..go with the M4/M16 variant & you won't go wrong

And if you want a bare gun with no bleng-blengs and wants to be on the other side ...go with the AK variants...with a ver.3 gearbox this outlives the ver.2 with regards to durability

but take note, all this boils down to your personal preference!

4AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 pm

nluperte

nluperte
is this one of the variants of m4?

5AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am

maomag

maomag

yup m933 is one of the many m4 variants

6AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 am

nluperte

nluperte
One last thing...which is difficult to maintain AEG or GBB? Is GBB more durable than AEG?

7AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 am

maomag

maomag

GBB is a free maintenance toy but the cheaper one's are considered as disposables but if you opted to buy the high-end gbb's, parts are readily available in the market and can be repaired/upgrade. one thing to consider with GBB is the gas canister which you need to buy separately other than the pellets/bb's.

while stock aeg's are not hard to maintain (stock meaning no upgrades), it is in the upgrades than you tend to have broken parts but as i said all this toys are repairable.

8AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am

nluperte

nluperte
For example I will choose the JG m4a1 gbb, is it possible to upgrade the internal parts like the NPAS? And how would you increase the FPS of GBB rifle?

9AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 am

saitohkiyohiru

saitohkiyohiru
I have used the JG M4 GBB, out of the box 470 FPS with green gas and 0.2g bbs. Just improve the seals, fix the hop-up na dili siya mu hop pag ayo and get the R22(red gas). Mine clocked at 510 FPS at 0.2g bbs. Contrary to GBB having low maintainance than the AEG, this is not really the case esp for the China made ones. The china made ones tend to become brittle over repeated use since the cold release of the gases coupled with impact from the moving parts like the hammer, cocking lever and the bolt. Pero if palit ka adtong mga Inokatsu, lig-on jud, it should be, considering that price is around 20k php. The o-rings also brittle over time since rubber o-rings were designed to withstand heat but not cold. Another issue is the magazine, currently there is no stock all over the phls for china made gbb mags which cost 1200php, if you have the moolah then you can buy the high end gbb mags, i dont know the price but if the china ones are at 1200 each, you should get the picture. Also these mags are almost half a kilo in weight, and houses 40 rounds only. You would need 10 mags to have 400 rounds which is already 5 kilos on your vest. Lastly, the Gas, you may consume 1 canister each gameday or even more. Bnew costs 400 per canister and refills(if you find a reliable refilling station) are usually at 250 per canister. So you can do the math.

Basically, my review of the Gbbrs, as of the moment, is good only for tactical shooting or plinking.

10AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 am

nluperte

nluperte
How old is your JG? Is it still working?

11AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 am

maomag

maomag

nluperte wrote:For example I will choose the JG m4a1 gbb, is it possible to upgrade the internal parts like the NPAS? And how would you increase the FPS of GBB rifle?

saitohkiyohiru wrote:
Basically, my review of the Gbbrs, as of the moment, is good only for tactical shooting or plinking.

as per your querie on upgrading a jg m4a1 gbb...please see saitohkiyohiru personal review stated: his gbb's chrono clocks at 470fps (feet per second)out of the box and considering the 450 fps limit on almost all tournament(except for open fps), why would you need to upgrade it sir? to add more fps or to make the gun withstand to the beating?

12AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:51 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
@nluperte, before you buy a gas gun, try to consider ug unsay gamit sa imung mga kaduwa, in my opinion, murag ma-kansi jud ka ug gas gun imu gamitun against aeg's with regards sa bullet capacity sa imung mag. . . lingaw tan-awun ang gas guns pero for me murag daghan pa ug downside at the moment . . . pero wa ka nako pugngi na mupalit ug gas gun . .you can go with whatever that would sail your boat . . . Smile

13AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

nluperte

nluperte
What I mean is that, can I easily replace the stock components of the cheaper GBB rifle in any case it would fail?

14AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 pm

maomag

maomag

yup you can replace the broken parts but talking of easily replacing it hmmnnnn i doubt if shops here carry those parts since gbb is new to the airsoft market, might find those parts in cebu or manila.

15AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 pm

nluperte

nluperte
GBB rifle FPS is awesome without upgrades and that's what I'm after for but I would prefer to buy the high-end GBB and as of now I'll choose AEG...magtigom sko pra kapalit ko mahalon nga GBB rifle...salamat sa ideas..YOU GUYS ROCKS!!!!

cheers!

16AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
good decision sir nluperte. . Smile

17AnK M933 Review Empty Re: AnK M933 Review Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:27 pm

nluperte

nluperte
thanks! this decision is a product of your good suggestions/recommendations! Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum