Please login or register

LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or register

LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am

nluperte

nluperte
Musta tnan?...asa shop for Airsoft dri tagbilaran?gst2 ko plit unta...tnx

52LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

hellow and welcome to BAS @nluperte

53LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

REDDOT HOBBY SHOP
Airport drive, Tagbilaran City
Mobile: (+63917)3040420

sir ondoy's shop
cogon district, Tagbilaran city
mobile: (+63908)8983485

54LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

nluperte

nluperte
musta mga Peps

55LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:30 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Any Airsoft model recommendation? Salamat sa pg-Welcome, much appreciated!

56LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 am

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

What is the Best Gun for me?

1. Always consider your type of game play.

As with all choices it is best to do your own research first. FAS is full of information in the review and technical sections as is the web. Some considerations might be:

-- If you prefer CQB (Close Quarter Battle) then Bar10, Dragunov and other long barrel guns is NOT for you which is used basically for sniping purposes. CQB guns ranges from MP5s, M4s and the likes with shorter barrel.

-- If you haven't decided yet for what kind of play you wanted to do, You can always go to your local Airsoft Team or Game site to have an idea of what are the things you might want to know and understand.

2. It depends on what you feel.

-- SWATS normally do not carry AK47s, Contractors usually carry M4s. But it will always fall on what you feel. Learn from the movies although they have some goofs, you will still learn things like what guns looks cool. What gun is not aesthetically good to short or tall persons, Etc..

3. It depends on your budget.

-- If money is not a problem, You could always go for the high ends, although most airsofters (without the issue of money) prefer to buy the Low End ones and use what's left for the upgrades.

-- Some say that Low End AEGs are even much better than the high Ends.

-- Basically most AEGs Out of the Box is good enough for a newbie. So NO need for upgrade at this stage. You should know a lot before your AEG breaks into pieces.

got this from fas...

mao link
http://filairsoft.com/

57LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

sa akoa is naa ko ak spetz, and SIG 552... hilig ko gamay na guns ky sayon ra dala ...

mao n ako mga guns

LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 DSC02623

check n na site sa reddot n near airport road

http://reddothobbyshop.wordpress.com/products/jing-gong/

qbc cebu
http://www.qbcairsoft.com/page1.html

naa pud justins cebu pud pero guba pa ila website man

58LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:01 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Thank you for that Pal. Just to let you know, I already had contact with Michael from Red Dot Hobby Shop but unfortunately they don't have stock because of Gun Ban. I check their website and I'm planning to buy this model JG CQBR ALL METAL or JG M4 CQBR but I prefer to choose the first one.
I've done some research for this using the web but I think I need your advise and expertise for this to help me decide what's best for me. I know your good of this. Anyway thanks for the info and I will visit the other link that you've gave me.
Again thanks for your help, it is much appreciated!

59LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

here's the cp of sir dante the owner of justin's hobby shop cebu.. they can ship but additional 500 man tali to... ad2 ko palit sa ako jg spetz and most of my upgrade parts ky barato and naa pud discount... mao n iya no. 09173317005...

regarding sa jg cqb r is dali ra ba buak ang lock niya sa but plate ky 2 ra ka plastic ang ng hold ana sa sigi tang2 ug taud ky naa man dira isulod ang battery mabuak jud cya...

how about M4A1 carbine sir?
LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 7555513

60LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

ur welcome sir...

anything para maka tabang sa mga boholano airsofters...

^_^

61LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Thanks again Bai...to tell you frankly it's the best way to consult the expert than to decide with doubts. I really like the model Bai but would like to add scope and handle later on so is this model capable of that?

thanks again..

Cheers!!!

62LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm

nluperte

nluperte
By the way is the model that you recommended is FULL metal? What would be your recommendation?

Thanks Again

63LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

yup mataodan cya scope and front grip...

LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 M4a1carbot7

yup full metal...

here's the review

http://www.filairsoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47550&highlight=m4a1+review

ang naka lami sa m4 variants is daghan ka mapalit na accesories nya...

check this link daghan au m4/m16 variants na w/ accesories na...

http://www.filairsoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281&highlight=m4+variants

64LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

naa ra nmo f ganahan ka full metal or dli... ang full metal masbugat jud cya sa dli ky more metal parts man cya...

65LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Okay!This sounds great!!!Got the whole picture now. I cant wait to have one of this soon. By the way you recommend to buy this gun from Cebu rather than here, right?I already sent text inquiry to Justin but got no reply yet. Do you have any idea of how much it cost?Is it cheaper to buy it from Cebu?

Thanks for your expertise man!!!

Cheers!!!!

66LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

for me yes ky cheaper cya...

check pud n uban site

QBC sporting supplies
72N escario St., Capitol Site (old SAF)
Cebu City
tel# 255-7620 or 516-7166 look for or ian

FOXHOLE:
2nd Level
Kartzone International Race Track(at the back of Jollibee Mabolo)
F. Cabahug Street
Mabolo, Cebu City
Tel. # (32)4227719
Cell. # 0922-8282953
http://afocebu.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1358

CHECKSIX:
Hi way mandaue, rosal st. luyo sa chowking
FOR more info call 2360921 or txt 09173280099
http://afocebu.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1070

BLUTAC:
mango ave... duol sa national bookstore.. may stc
Call 2541063 or txt 09274458220 for more info
http://afocebu.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1378

SHOOTTOKILL RELOAD HOBBY SHOP:
monching 09085056805

COMMANDO:
77 TRES BORCES ST., MABOLO, CEBU CITY, PHILS.
CONTACT US AT TEL# 412-8338
# 09228248572.
http://afocebu.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1191&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

JUSTINS:
CT arcade, talamban (duol na sa sunny hills village)
344-7764 & 346-1456

BUNKER:
shell gasoline station near SIT, N Bacalso

try to inquire una before palit and ask for the last price... canvass lng una sir basin makakita ka barato2...

67LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

good luck sa pagpangita sir...

68LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Post subject: Blutac HobbyShop and Gadgets - Available AEG
Jing Gong (JG)

M4A1 Carbine (on sale as of this time!)
M4A1 All Metal with mosfet
M733 Commando
HK 416 crane stock
CQBR
Mga AK 47 ambot unsa mga hitsura ani lapa ko ka take pic.
0513T - AK47 Tactical (Metal) Foldable Stock
0506T - A-47 (with stock)
0512T - AK47 Tactical (Metal) Long Stock
0507T - JG AK47S (Metal) 80407 (with foldable stock)
0515T - AK47

CYMA

Mga AK gihapon - la pa pic please bear with me for the moment...
CM 47D
CM 47C
CM 42S - Cyma AK47 (Steel, Real wood)
CM 039C - Cyma AK Tactical (M4 Ext Stock, Mount)
CM 028B

Classic Army

M15 RIS
M15 Vietnam

ug naa pa uban. Will continue to update this thread and also our website http://www.blutac-airsoft.com

Call 2541063 or txt 09274458220 for more info...

post sa blutac pag april 21 ...

sale daw sila sa m4 a1 carbine.. try to txt them

69LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Okay!This is great!!!I will surely find the shop that has the right price. I owe you one my friend...Thanks a lot. Will ask you soon. Salamat kaau!!!hehehehe

cheers!!!

70LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:48 am

nluperte

nluperte
Bai...Nataniel ako name, pwd ko twagon og Natnat or Lupertz...simple lng ko Bai yw lng twaga Sir ky nanginabuhi mn gihapon nga ordinaryong tawo...heheheheh...Cagayan De Oro ko gkan pro tga-Panglao ako wife, kron pko ngka-interest aning Airsoft!heheehhe..maau gni naa ka ako mapanguntan-an. Salamat kaau ha?mangutana pko og daghan puhon2x...

71LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 am

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

ok2 no probs... hope we can exchange bb's after gunban... anyways kasagaran sa mga forums address to some1 is sir or bro man gud... mao na anad rapud ko.. ^_^.. welcome to bohol diay... name diay nako junlee... u can call me jun or lee... airsoft is a good sport and a hobby ky naa ang excitement nya meet new friends pud...

sir naa diay team dra sa panglao naka base...

ASG team bohol...

mao n contact no. 09075851494 nila maybe you want to join a team or play w/ them 1 of this days...

72LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 am

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

sir don2 diay na no... callsign bhata... mao na mga dugay najud manulaay ug airsoft...

73LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Cge2x...pgkahuman Gun Ban plit ko Airsoft, contact dyn nko Sir Don2x. Lain pay ato Bai, i-rehistro pmn na Airsoft noh?asa dpit ta moadto ana Bai?

Salamat

74LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

yup f naa ka plano magjoin ug team and play outside bohol ky needed ang ptt-permit to travel and registration sa imoa pero f naa rako dri bohol ok raman tali.... 2 na ako beng2 mga wla pa registro... pero planing na magparegister after ma satisfied nako sa upgrade nya ma meet ang desired FPS and ROF... ^_^...

75LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... - Page 3 Empty Re: LETS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.... Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

nluperte

nluperte
Okay...cge mg-palit sko akoa Airsoft..tana dyn ko sa imo ha?heheheheh....tnx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum