Please login or register

who's the DEVIL??? Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or register

who's the DEVIL??? Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1who's the DEVIL??? Empty who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 am

maomag

maomag

who's the DEVIL that introduce you to Airsoft?

who introduce you to the world of airsoft? share your experience...your first kill, your first aeg, your favorite gun,your best experience...etc...tell us all!!!

Last edited by maomag on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 am

maomag

maomag

was in zamboanga city with my climbing buddies, saw and bought a springer and started playing airsoft in corella...then when in tacloban attend a convention with a sister of mine, thats where i saw my first AEG...

my 1st AEG was a 2nd hand stock TM UZI, at that time upgrading would cause you not less than 5K, spring alone would cost you 1.2K and imagine this,- the metal bushing at that time was almost 1K plus the battery plus the other upgrades...but with limited internal upgrades, what could you do with a collector's item with no after market parts on sale...so i sold my first AEG...

i had my share of beng-bengs...to total roughly more than 15aegs all TM's that i sold to some of our teammates BUT with all the AEG's that i sold...what i love was the TM ak47 beta spetnaz...it was my first choice of beng-beng...with a ver.3 gearbox & 600rounder mag, what else could you asked for hehehe except for the very reason that an AK would always be an AK even with lots of abobots & external parts, pampapogi points..but for functionality & durability, you can't asked for more...thats why even with my m4's,i still owned an ak...

my first kill hmnnn...actually i was the one killed hehehe at the very start of my very first game hehehe...

experience?...hmnnn how about my worst!!!...imagine shooting a doctor in the head with the pellet/bb's lodge in the side of his forehead!!!TOP that!!!sorry sorry sorry DOK!!!

now it's your turn!!!

Last edited by maomag on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

3who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 pm

deltamike

deltamike
OK the devil was my bro.Vernon it came to a point where I can't ignore his invitation to play. Hence my brother and cousins are in to the game so much, therefore I came with the newbies of our team,he,he..

1st beng2x was G36c, then followed by numerous others.Once upon a time i have in my armory the beloved spetz of sister maomag.Then there was another g36,then mp5k,then m4 carbine,then the m733 and stubby.

1st hit was long time ago,,I don't remember exactly,but it should be from one of my team mates,hence we used to play a lot then in our game site.

Most memorable moments, would be the 1st official tournament we have attended as a new team, which (modesty aside)we have grab the championship trophy,not bad for a newbies!he,he...

Other than that, the most important memories were the laughter and headache amidst every triumph and challenges you shared with family and friends on every aspect of the games and tournament.For me that what matter most.To my sisters in our team and brothers in the leagues,,kudos to everyone.

4who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
i cant really say that there was only one devil that opened my eyes in the wonderful world of airsoft because honestly speaking, there were quite a few of them. . .heheh. . .One who helped me find my 1st AEG was sir kurt of team CAT. . .

my first AEG was an ak krinkov, it really served me well because despite its small size, it was able to compete with the bigger guns in the field, it was compact and very maneuverable. A few games after i had it, i started to discover it's weaknesses, and felt that it wasn't that compatible to the way i played so i decided to sell it. . . I'm now in the process of purchasing my 2nd AEG and i have to admit, i am pretty exited about it. . . .

my most memorable moment was during my last game. i got hit with an ak47 from less than 5 meters. i got shot on my right leg. . .when i got home, i was amazed to see the amount of blood from the hit, it was enough to drip from below my knee down into my socks, it even soiled my pants. . . .surely enough, my mother didn't like it . . .lol
Very Happy

5who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm

maomag

maomag

oi sister DM ha, daan na gyud ka nga naay dugong champion hehehe!!!

pwede pud mo ani mo comment sa facebook click lng ni nga link:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25500197480&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#/topic.php?uid=207859711368&topic=13369

6who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

deltamike

deltamike
maomag wrote:oi sister DM ha, daan na gyud ka nga naay dugong champion hehehe!!!

pwede pud mo ani mo comment sa facebook click lng ni nga link:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25500197480&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#/topic.php?uid=207859711368&topic=13369

he,he peace yots...nice ang dula sa iloilo yots kay mag skirt na ang asg,,ayyy,,,,nang ladlad na gyud cla,bwahahahaha...

7who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:46 pm

maomag

maomag

hahaha sige gyud ha!

8who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:54 am

izhula

izhula
TAMIX the DEVIL's ADVOCATE introduced me to airsoft..It was January of this year that I happened to talk to tamix regarding guns which led to the introduction of airsoft and at first I heard the word airsoft gun, it spreads like wildfire into my mind as if I was schizophrenic with intense auditory hallucinations and someone was whispering to my ear every night to buy one...

late of January I bought my first gun which was a JG M4A1 and that moment I really felt satisfied and little did I know that it was just the beginning of the addiction... ^^

My first game was held in ILAW together with the devil and his accomplices. It was a 2on2 game I had so much fun and at that time I came to realize that inflicting pain is so much fun.. hehehe (JOKE LANG)

9who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
HAHA! daghan kaayo sa team MASK mu-agree ana na si tamix devil's advocate sir ian . . .heheheh. . .daghan na xag natintal . . .hehehe

10who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:25 am

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

c dok u
sa akoa 1st game sa maribojoc then he let me used his m4 by that time since dec 2007 until now highly addictive jud diay n na sport...

my 1st AEG was bought in cebu a 2nd hand JG SIG552 wth 2 low cap and 2 high cap magz for free... chose this aeg bec i like the details that the beng2 had...

so far this sport burn 10k pa includes the AEG...

the good thing is that every time we play we get to know more friends and get more and more bb's in our skin....

HIT2!!!

11who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 am

maomag

maomag

hoooaaahhhh share pud tong uban oi!!!

si Tamix gyud akong kinadaghanan ug nailhan nga maoy DEVIL...hala ka tamix!!!

12who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm

maomag

maomag

wala nay ika share hehehe...

13who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm

tamix

hehehehe atot ka ian nahimo na nuon ko ug devil ani ehehehe if na devil nako mas pa si kuya glen kay siya man ang nag tintal sa devil tamix pod hehehehehe.
At first, When i got my AEG M4a1 I am contented of shooting things and sometimes animals more specifically on cats. Because almost all of the cats live near our house sometimes steal our food hehehehe. But later on i realized that i am not contented anymore of that. I realized that my KUya GLen has a point,.ehehe.It's more fun inflicting pain to people hehehe joke^.^
That's why i conclude that my devil is my Kuya Glen heheheh^.^

14who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:41 pm

maomag

maomag

ngeee!!! si pati, si maki diay hehehe...namahid na hehehe

15who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

wla na musumpay ani???

16who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm

izhula

izhula
sumpayi junlee...hehehe

17who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 pm

karl

karl
sakto ka papa glenn, hehehe papa pati ug si maki, naa pa gani si doki, 3 ka demonyo ga tabang naku wala ko ka resist!. My first AEG is an AK-74b spets, hantud karon mao pa ghapon hehe, 3 years na. my first kill was on ilaw, bool hehe hadluk kaau tung lugara kay kada ad2 namu maguba gyud ang beng2x naku or sa uban nga mu dula. My best experience so far kay kadtung na igo ko sa m14, yayay kaayu to, hahaha

18who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

ala nako masumpay...

ako nuon ang devil sa ako amigo c marcelo... dungan m palit ug aeg sa cebu pakahibaw nya na palit ko... until now natakdan nako ug dula2... lingaw man daw cya bisan dli au suport ya yabs ug mama ky ga sakit2 daw....

karon ulaw q f magkita m iya mama ug yabs...

^_^

19who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
haha! hala ka sir lee!! heheh. . . . ang ako kay on the process pa ko ug panintal sa akong barkada. . . as of now, duha na ang ni-ingon na mu-buy sila. . .heheh. . . who's the DEVIL??? Icon_twisted

20who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 pm

CAT|kurt

CAT|kurt
maau na herms.. ako kay murag kadaghanan sa among team akoy ga gal2 nga mu airsoft..hahaha hantod krn adik na cla..hwahaha thnks to me..

21who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:38 pm

tamix

heheheh cge panintal pa mo aron managhan nata nga airsofters,hehehehehe

22who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

izhula

izhula
daghan namu ni tamix manintalay.... hahahaha.... lami naay rank ug kinsa kina dgahnan natintal para mkabalo ta kinsay dfghan natintal

23who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Mr.Lee

Mr.Lee

saunz...

pero bantay2 lng ta panintal ky nah makasamad bya n ato sport basin mupalag ang parents labi nagdaghan ug hit nya dugo2 ky nah... makapiso jud tah...

^_^

24who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 pm

sidewinder

sidewinder
haha. . .kahibaw na ko. . . butangan lang ug patch na star ang mga maka-tintal.. . . . if daghan ka matintal daghan pud ka patch . . .hehehe . . . .sure ko puno ug star ng BDU ni tamix ug mao gani. . .heheh

25who's the DEVIL??? Empty Re: who's the DEVIL??? Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 pm

maomag

maomag

sa pagkatinuod lng wala pa gyud ko nakumbinsi maski isa nga ako migo para duwa airsoft!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum