Please login or register

need help with my jg red Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or register

need help with my jg red Bohola11

Please email the Administrator if you cannot login admin@boholairsoft.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help with my jg red Empty need help with my jg red Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Joe

Joe
naguba ang JG Red motor nako. dli siya mufire! murag nasunog siya. baho siya sunog,

pwd pa na siya ifix or what? sayang man gud! need help from you guys!

sorry! im not fluent in bisaya. hope u understand

2need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 am

izhula

izhula
buy another motor!

3need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:44 pm

maomag

maomag

izhula wrote:buy another motor!

hehehe yup tinuod ng ka izhula kay hasol ayo...

OR you can have it rewind/rewired at BISU or any tamiya enthusiast but don't know how much would it cost...

i've also read a post somewhere in cebu airsoft forum/ACMAirsoft regarding a guy who rewinds AEG motor, try to search nalang sir.

hope this helps!

4need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm

maomag

maomag

also, try to check first if nasugod ba gyud kay dli man basta2x maguba ng motor...use your AEG batt & an extra wire, connect it directly to the positive & negative post.if it runs, well & good but if not try to open it, look for a disconnected wire, resold it hopefully this will work but in the long run...maputol & maguba ra gihapon hehehe.

5need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Joe

Joe
i think naay nibuto wire sa sud. but i dont know how 2 fix it. that's my problem!! mahadlok ko mo abri baka mas madaot siya

6need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 pm

maomag

maomag

izhula wrote:buy another motor!

don't get me wrong sir but it's true...time to buy another motor!

7need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Joe

Joe
copy that sir. thanks 4 the advice

8need help with my jg red Empty Re: need help with my jg red Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am

saitohkiyohiru

saitohkiyohiru
Pa rewind sir, if naa murewind ug motor dinha sa bohol. Mao na amo pambuhat sa mga guba na motor namo. Iparewind, mu kusog iya torque. Pero dapat kanang kabalo murewind. Experimentohi na lang puslan man naguba na.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum